Arcanebet eSports Betting Review – Is Arcanebet Safe to use?
New to the eSports betting scene, Arcanebet is one of the new and more exciting esports betting platforms around. Primarily dedicated to providing the most in-depth eSports betting markets for things such as CS:GO, League of Legends, Dota 2 and many more, as well as plenty of mainstream sports.
Who is Arcanebet?
Arcanebet is a London-based company who operate under the Galaxy 88 Ltd firm, and are fast becoming one of the best-known CSGO betting sites who also feature other hot esports bets markets so you can enjoy some League of Legends betting or even wager on Dota 2.
It’s Arcanebet’s focus on esports that has helped it become one of the best esports betting sites around. Not only have they enjoyed a favourable Trustpilot rating as a result of their competitive odds & lines but their live betting opportunities are some of the best currently available.
Whilst being one of the most competitive eSports betting sites around, in recent times Arcanebet has expanded its markets into more mainstream sports, namely NBA, Ice Hockey and much more, which should provide for some exciting & competitive odds markets.
Pros of the Arcanebet Platform
- Massive range of bets for CSGO, LoL, Dota 2 and Overwatch: Probably one of the best websites currently available for esports bettors, Arcanebet provides almost all lines for every eSport match you can think of.
- Good odds for Call of Duty, Hearthstone and Starcraft II: Aside from the wide variety of markets & lines available, Arcanebet also provides some extremely competitive odds on par with Pinnacle sports for most of their markets
- Markets for lesser-seen games like Halo and Clash Royale: Those who are fans of the lesser known eSports can rest assured that Arcanebet provides lines that you won’t see anywhere else.
- Many payment options including Bitcoin: With the surge in popularity of Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies, Arcanebet accommodates those who use popular coins like bitcoin with a plethora of deposit methods.
- Decent welcome bonus offer for new customers: Arcanebet offers a generous deposit bonus for new signups as well as a generous affiliate program.
- Awesome live betting service including streaming: Arcanebet provides access to all live streams of its esports matches as well as live betting to accommodate any bets you may want to place during the game.
- Fully licensed and regulated in Curacao
Cons of Arcanebet Platform
- Limited support: The following countries are restricted from participation on Arcanebet – USA, UK, Spain, Northern Ireland, Hong Kong SAR and Bulgaria. This is primarily due to international laws and legislation which when followed up with Arcanebet they are said to be working on.
Arcanebet General Information
Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
ArcaneBet supports most deposit methods. Most esports customers will be satisfied with payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, Paysafe and Skinpay (for those who skinbet). And if you’re on the cryptocurrency hype train, you’ll likely appreciate the ability to deposit in Bitcoin.
Unfortunately, ArcaneBet doesn’t have a betting app for Android or iOS (as of yet). However, the mobile version of the website gets the job done quite easily, and you’ll have no issues accessing your account, placing wagers, contacting support, and browsing different categories.
Arcanebet has efficient and experienced customer team available for any questions that may crop up, from setting up an account to placing your wagers and also for any suggestions. Feel free to contact them by sending an email, talking to them through live chat or phone. You are also invited to check out their social media pages on Twitter and Facebook for any ongoing promotions, esports news and upcoming events.